At Michiana Contracting, we understand that speed and accuracy are critical when you need lighting repair. We have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of airport lighting. Years of experience, combined with the airport lighting program we have developed, assures you will have the service you need… when you need it.
If you experience problems with your lighting, we will be on-site within two days of your call. To avoid costly breakdowns, we offer an affordable preventative maintenance program to avoid costly breakdowns and keep your lighting operating at peak performance. Whether it is repair work or part of a scheduled maintenance program, our factory trained technicians have the expertise to service a variety of airport lighting, including:
- VASI (Vertical Approach Slope Lighting)
- PAPI (Precision Approach Path Indicator)
- REIL (Runway End Indicator Lights)
- AWOS (Automated Weather Observation System)
- HIRL (High Intensity Runway Lights)
- MIRL (Medium Intensity Runway Lights)